The concept of the XLA has already changed IT forever. Today, though, as IT and the workplace both continue to change, it’s time for the XLA to change and evolve too, both in terms of what it measures and how.
Given this exciting backdrop, there is nobody better for Tim and Tom to talk to about where the XLA is going next, than Experience Collab and Bright Horse CEO Neil Keating.
Together Neil, Tim, and Tom, analyze the cultural and technological factors that are contributing to the XLA’s ongoing evolution. These include –
- Hybrid work and its impact on XLA measurement
- AI and other new technologies and how they provide more sophisticated means of measuring sentiment
- ‘Experience washing’ – and how customers should approach the sometimes-confusing experience space
- The birth of Experience Collab, the wider states of the Experience economy, and much more.
It’s a great episode and we hope you enjoy it!
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #8 – Remote-Work Wireheading w/ Tom Goodwin
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- The DEX Show | Podcast #11 – Law and Automation w/ Slater & Gordon
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More