For his second appearance on the DEX Show, author and analyst Charles Araujo offers a thorough, insightful and objective survey of the whole experience landscape.
Araujo is able to sift the significant from the overhyped like few others. In this discussion with Tim and Tom he examines:
- The full picture of the digital workplace in the post-pandemic era
- Process mining and the need for a cross-functional approach to plug end-to-end process gaps
- The ChatGPT hype cycle and the AI risk factor
- The marriage of AI and automation and what this could mean for employees and leaders
It’s a great conversation – don’t miss it!
For more on ChatGPT and IT, listen to this discussion with Geoff Wright, or this episode of Reality Bytes. Check out Charles’ website here. For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform. Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #22 – A Commodore 64 and a Screwdriver (Charles Araujo)
- The DEX Show | Podcast #53 – ChatGPT Meets EUC w/ Geoff Wright
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More