Between chatbots capable of writing entire articles and apps that can churn out unique, beautiful visual art in seconds, several innovations over the past year have turned up the volume on a classic question – when does AI go too far?
We break down that question and more on this week’s Reality Bytes, as writers Sam Holzman and Megan Brake are joined by technologists Dina Elshawaf and Oriana Ott to explore the emergence of generative AI, discussing:
- How today’s creatives are actually using tools like DALL-E and ChatGPT.
- The impact of generative AI tools on IT scripts and workflows.
- What the future of machine-assisted work might look like.
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com).
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop and can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- Generative AI and the Future of Machine-Assisted Work
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #5 – Aristotle in the Digital Workplace w/ Dr. Brennan Jacoby
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More