Ravin Jesuthasan (futurist, author, speaker, and the Senior Partner and Global Leader for Transformation Services at Mercer) returns to the show for the second time for a fascinating discussion dissecting the latest workplace trends and technologies.
Ravin, Tim and Tom discuss:
- AI and the democratization of knowledge, skill and productivity
- The future of corporate “culture” in the age of decentralized, democratized work
- The post-consumer society vs a new era of markets and opportunities
- The confluence of sustainability and the fourth industrial revolution
Learn more at ravinjesuthasan.com
Register for Experience Everywhere here: nexthink.com/experience
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #19 – IT and the fourth industrial revolution w/ Ravin Jesuthasan
- The DEX Show | Podcast #11 – Law and Automation w/ Slater & Gordon
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #3 – CIO in the Age of Experience w/ Martha Heller
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More