Fantastic writer and DEX specialist Josh Sultan joins the DEX Show with Tim and Tom for the first time.
- Obstacles to DEX adoption, particularly traditional attitudes in leadership positions.
- Skills and education for DEX success, emphasizing the importance of empathy, storytelling, and more.
- The role of AI in DEX, with the potential for data democratization, natural language processing, and hyper-personalization.
- Remote work trends and the importance of maintaining a strong focus on employee experience.
They also look at Josh’s recent article on DEX and AI. You can contact Josh and find out more at www.sultanjosh.co.uk.
Register for Experience Everywhere.
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The Best Way to Return Multiple Values from a C++17 Function
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- How To Improve the Performance of SaaS Applications using Nexthink
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More