The Genius Bar revolutionized Apple’s physical stores and customer interactions – but can IT departments replicate their success in the modern workplace? Find out in this week’s episode of “Reality Bytes”, where journalists and technologists discuss and debate the topics that matter most in the world of DEX.
In this episode, writers Sam Holzman and Sean Malvey are joined by technologist Dina Elshawaf to discuss:
- One company’s innovative version of Genius Bar-style IT service in the workplace.
- How real and virtual walk-up bars can coexist with rigid IT protocols and service procedures.
- Cutting costs without sacrificing DEX through better visibility into software licensing.
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #11 – Law and Automation w/ Slater & Gordon
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More