“There’s a massive connection between the employee experience and the customer experience, and how it drives value.” — Charles Araujo
Everything these days revolves around digital transformation. Despite that fact, many companies have lost sight of what it’s all about.
Today’s guest, Charles Araujo, was talking about digital transformation before it was cool. Charles is a Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Analyst, and Founder of The Institute for Digital Transformation.
In this episode, he sets the record straight on what it should be and how to achieve it.
- Why digital transformation is less about optimization and more about experience
- How to determine exactly what to automate
- The connection between the employee experience and customer experience
- Using technology to make work more fulfilling and enjoyable
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com).
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform. Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More