This week we bring you a very special episode of the DEX Show – as we spoke with Sally Winston, Head of EX Solutions Strategy EMEA at Qualtrics, live in London! Ahead of her riveting presentation at Experience Everywhere, Sally sat down with co-hosts Tim & Tom to offer even more insights from one of the companies on the forefront of the employee experience revolution. We discuss:
- CIOs and CHROs joining forces to tackle technology challenges
- Why companies are prioritizing employee experience over customer experience
- Combining experience data with operational data for smarter decision-making
Want to hear more from Sally? Watch her full presentation along with all the other incredible sessions from Experience Everywhere: London.
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- Your MS Teams Rollout Needs Specific Help—Not General Guidance
- 8 Websites Every End-User Computing Professional Needs to be Visiting Daily
- What Your IT Chatbot Can Look Like Running on Full Power
- Paul Hardy (ServiceNow): The Changing Role of IT
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More