Do you ever wish you had a crystal ball to get a glimpse of what your future might look like?
Well if you’re wondering about your workplace, you’ve come to the right show.
In today’s episode, we chat with Kelly Monahan, Director of Future of Work at Meta, to get her insight on what might be in store for us in the ever-evolving work landscape. As we continue to make the transition into fully remote or hybrid work, new challenges present themselves all the time. But the key to success is getting people to think differently.
Join us as we discuss:
- The current blending of physical and digital environments in the workplace
- Positive and negative human impacts we need to anticipate when it comes to the Metaverse
- What IS the future of work? Plus, Kelly’s best advice for adapting to that shift
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More