If your average primary care physician did everything they were expected to do over the course of a day, their day would be 25 and a half hours long.
Because of the impossible workload, anything that can be done to streamline proper operation must be a top priority — helping clinicians get back to what’s important: Patient care.
In today’s episode, we chat with Jonathan Butz, Healthcare Director at Nexthink, about how technology is helping enable more streamlined processes within healthcare.
- The challenges of technology in healthcare
- Focusing on the needs of the healthcare employee
- How intelligent solutions can help improve the efficacy of healthcare
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com).
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #3 – CIO in the Age of Experience w/ Martha Heller
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More