Have you ever wondered why some digital apps – and digital workplaces – offer smooth, enjoyable user experiences, while others can’t seem to figure it out?
This week’s episode of the DEX Show will shed some light on that confounding question, as Tim and Tom are joined by Satyam Kantamneni, Managing Partner at UXReactor and an expert on everything user experience.
- Applying the concept of human-centered design to employee experience
- Why digital employee experience begins long before someone becomes an employee
- The four questions that lead to improved UI designs
Click here to register now for your completely free DEX Management Certification.
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform. Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #14 – The 5 Worst Things About Working in IT
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
Tim Flower is the VP of DEX Strategy at Nexthink and the co-host of the DEX Show Podcast, a show dedicated to technology and change-management professionals interested in improving the way we work. He has worked in enterprise IT for over 30 years, and since joining Nexthink in 2015, he has helped businesses large and small around the world to understand the power of information when viewed through the end-user. Tim is also the author of the new book, DEX for Dummies, a practical guide for organizing and executing an effective DEX strategy in any organization. Learn More