Welcome to the second installment of “Reality Bytes”, which brings together Nexthink’s brightest minds from both the journalist and technology fields to give listeners with both perspectives on the topics that matter most in the world of DEX.
In this episode, DEX Hub producer Kathryn Shea gets on the mic for the first time, joining technologist Dina Elshawaf, as well as Tim and Tom, to discuss the following juicy topics:
- Flexible workplace preferences
- Personas, HR & IT
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More