Nexthink is a community of changemakers. This not only applies to our engineers, it includes our customers as well – all of them, without fail.
It’s what makes today’s Reality Bytes special guest, Jon Leighton (Head of Digital Community and User Groups), such an interesting one.
Jon’s role is focused on pulling together the Nexthink customer community to share knowledge, build connections and get inspired. Indeed, the DEX community is one of the closest and most stimulating in IT today.
Together, Tim, Tom, Dina and Megan grill Jon about:
- The significance of community in a new category such as DEX
- How customer community is created and sustained at Nexthink
- How people can get involved, whether you’re a customer or just an interested party
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com). Check out the DEX Certifications here.
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform. Listening on a desktop and can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #11 – Law and Automation w/ Slater & Gordon
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More