Last month saw the release of Nexthink Assist, an AI-powered virtual assistant for Digital Employee Experience (DEX).
On today’s Reality Bytes, special guest Paul Gentile (Nexthink VP of Product Marketing) joins Tim, Tom, Sean and Dina to discuss the amazing new product, as well as the broader potential impact of AI on IT and DEX.
The team discuss:
- The power of leveraging large language models and the potential outcomes that can come from putting them in the hands of IT teams
- How such capabilities are grounded in the original principles of Digital Employee Experience – and how they will influence the space going forward
- The full capabilities of Assist and the capacity for IT teams to meet new standards of excellence
Read more about Assist here.
Register for Experience Everywhere here: https://www.nexthink.com/experience
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- The Ultimate List of Digital Employee Experience Job Titles
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More