With the almost constant screen time we’re all facing these days between work and home lives, most of us are flirting with digital burnout. And if we aren’t, it’s probably because we’re already right smack dab in the middle of it.
Due to the pandemic, we’re just not experiencing a normal level of digital engagement.
Betsy Bula, All-Remote Evangelist at GitLab, joins the show to save us all from ourselves. She shares why digital burnout is becoming more prevalent and what we can do to spot it and address it.
- Management approaches for the remote context
- Hybrid/remote burnout vs traditional in-office burnout
- 5 ways to spot remote burnout
- How to respond to burnout
For more amazing DEX content, including podcasts, articles and exclusive research, head over to the DEX Hub (dex.nexthink.com).
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to the Digital Employee Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Digital Employee Experience in your favorite podcast player.
- The DEX Show | Podcast #13 – Technologist Table Stakes w/ Mary K. Pratt and Sean Malvey
- The DEX Show | Podcast #15 – Tech & the Real Meaning of Productivity w/ Neil Miller
- The DEX Show | Podcast #1 – Holistic Technology Experience Management w/ Andrew Hewitt
- The DEX Show | Podcast #4 – IT Insights as a Cornerstone of Company Culture w/ Gil Cohen
Thomas McGrath is a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster. He has been published everywhere from VICE to Computer Weekly, and is the producer and co-host of the Digital Employee Experience Show. Learn More